Tuesday, September 20, 2011

kim kardashian blonde hair - kim kardashian blonde hair


kim kardashian blonde hair

kim kardashian blonde hair

kim kardashian blonde hair

kim kardashian blonde hair

kim kardashian blonde hair
Today, Kim Kardashian unveiled a replacement hair color via Twitter. Though Kim mentioned her new shade as "blonde," it's obvious from the Twitpics that her hair is really a caramel-y lightweight brown.

I love me some Kim, however i am unable to get behind this hair. Her dark mane was therefore shiny and plush. If genetics had blessed me with that hair, i would never do a damn issue to it. i would just shake what my momma gave me.

What does one place confidence in Kim's new do?


The naturally raven-haired socialite underwent a mode tranformation, topped off with lightened honey-blonde locks, at a NYC salon before meeting her model friend Chanel Iman for lunch at Cipriani’s over the weekend.

Kim posted photos of her hair on her Twitter page late Sunday, inviting fans to relinquish their opinions on the design.

“I have a drastic new look… I went blonde! does one like it?” Kim wrote in one Tweet.

‘It’s one thing totally different. I’m still obtaining used to it,” she added during a later message.

We like it! however this can be Kim Kardashian we’re talking regarding. The lady may dye her hair pink and where a burlap sack and still be a showstopping bombshell.

kim kardashian blonde hair

1 comment:

Blogger templates