Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kristen Bell Uncovered Body & Shape Magazine Hot Cover

Perfect Sexual Sensational Body Of Kristen Bell




Kristen Bell Hot Legs in Sailor Costume




Kristen Bell looks quite in shape on the upcoming Shape Magazine Cover September 2010 edition. Getting a flat stomach definitely requires a good training and she shared her 30 best stay fit tips ranging from avoiding elevator to workout in the gym.

As Kristen told People,”I’m like a jackrabbit throughout the day and like to keep moving whenever I can. I love to do projects around the house. I have a very old sewing machine, and if I spot something I like in a magazine, I want to see if I can make it.”

She further says,”I’ve learned I don’t really feel well after I eat it but I also know that devouring a whole cheesecake with my girlfriends can feel incredible! I’m always going to be the kind of person who treats myself.”

Don’t just sit in one place but start working out guys and gals. Shape Pictures below. (showstalker)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates